here we are. I’ve created a map, which was a fun design challenge. I love informational design, although it’s difficult. Sarasota should be an easy place to navigate as
You are here: Home > sarasota
Tag Archives | sarasota
it’s official. We opened our doors on Monday, March 26.
so it’s all about cheese right now. The planning, the eating, the tasting, the comparing, the scariness of it all. The excitement of it all pregnant with possibilities.
aged goat amazing artisan artisanal Artisan Cheese Company blackberry Farm bloomy blue cheese cheese makers cheesemonger cheesemonger in training cheese plate coupole cow custom cheese downtown sarasota find us funky geotrichum goat gooey honey Jasper Hill Cellars kira Landaff love made to order main street map NH pairings preserves retail cheese Rush Creek Reserve sarasota seasonal small batch spruce bark stilton stinky THE SHOP AND CLASSES the South trubee honey vt
- A quick stop at Rainbow Grocery! @ Rainbow Grocery Cooperative http://t.co/ONYPkQ0V5s 18 hours ago
- Jam Ladies worship. You all know how much we love innajam so much so that we had to visit. @ INNA… http://t.co/aWoHSXJAEM 20 hours ago
- Because when you see one of these you stop @ Liba Falafel Truck http://t.co/xocukdwrJQ 21 hours ago
- Go see Parker! http://t.co/Rbe1QjqLsI 24 hours ago
- Stuck in a middle seat between two large snoring men who have take over the arm wrests. I've wedged my… http://t.co/NcK7lRfY4v 1 day ago
When we're at the shop!